Did you know that Acorn Stairlifts has a five-star ‘Excellent’ rating on leading independent online review site Trustpilot?
It enables consumers to post online reviews of the products and services they’ve received from a huge range of companies, either manufacturers or retailers. If you’re considering a purchase, especially one which represents a significant investment, it’s well worth a visit to the Trustpilot UK website to see other people’s experiences of the company or product you’re considering.
Acorn Stairlifts is proud to hold a five-star rating and we work hard to maintain and build on it. At the time of writing this, we have 3,200 independent customer reviews on the Truspilot site, with 82% of them rating us ‘Excellent’ and a further 12% as great. That’s a combined 94% of customers who reviewed Acorn putting us in the top two ranks, the vast majority of them in the very top one.
Of course, things don’t always go perfectly and Trustpilot also enables customers to note a poor experience. The great thing for us, as a supplier, is that it lets us respond promptly to any less than satisfactory reviews and, where there’s a problem, do our best to resolve it. As a company keen to provide the highest levels of customer service, we closely monitor our Trustpilot reviews and always respond.
Acorn’s Customer Relations Manager Catherine Beecroft explained: “Trustpilot is a very public conversation between a company and its customers. We monitor the site constantly, taking time to thank customers for posting their positive reviews, but also making sure we react appropriately on the rare occasion we receive a less-than-favourable comment.
“It inspires confidence that not only are the vast majority of our customers fully satisfied, but if something does go wrong we’re there to quickly put it right. That’s been the case since Acorn started in business 28 years ago, but Trustpilot gives us a ‘shop window’ to demonstrate it to a new generation of customers who can easily research suppliers like never before.”
You can see Acorn’s profile on Trustpilot by clicking here to visit the online review site and typing ‘Acorn Stairlifts UK’ into the search bar. In the meantime, here’s a small selection of our most recent five-star customer reviews on Trustpilot:
- Rick, from Leicestershire, wrote: “Brilliant service from survey to installation. Quick, clean professional job and full clear explanation of any questions asked. My wife has got her home back in full. Great price and product, can highly recommend Acorn.”
- Mr Hardy wrote: “My wife is highly delighted with her chairlift. The engineer was very knowledgeable and helpful. When he finished the fitting, cleaned up everything. Thank you Acorn Stairlifts for all your help and promptness.”
- Mrs Irving commented: “Excellent service from beginning to end. Everything was explained very carefully. A lot of measurements taken and checked. Extremely efficient and thoughtful throughout. I couldn't have asked for better service. I would recommend Acorn to anyone. It’s a brilliant company to use.”
- Carrie wrote: “My elderly relative collapsed going upstairs on a Friday evening. I immediately put in a request for a quote. On the Saturday morning I received a call to book an appointment with a surveyor. On Monday the surveyor came. On Tuesday I received a call to book an appointment with an engineer. The engineer came on Wednesday and in less than an hour had fitted a stairlift. Couldn’t have asked for better service. Thank you.”
- Mr Stanford wrote: “The technician was due to arrive at 9 am but managed to arrive early at 8:45. He immediately started work. First job being to remove the banister rail on the wall. By 9:30 am I had been shown how to use the stairlift, had signed the paperwork and waved goodbye to the Tech. Everything had been installed, checked and tested in only 45 minutes.”
- Carolyn Turner commented: “Very easy and quick to get a survey appointment. Andy came and explained everything very clearly and details easy to understand regarding the specifications and installation procedure. Engineer fitted the stairlift within 3 days of our order on the day and time that was preferred by us. No mess left. Clear and courteous instructions given to our elderly relatives who will be using the stairlift by the fitter. Excellent service.”
- Mrs Jones wrote: “Very helpful and efficient surveyor and fitter. All done within a week. Fitted in a morning. Nice sleek looking apparatus. Very pleased!”
- And finally for now, William Robinson told Trustpilot: “The lift is a Godsend. My access to the upper floor poses no problem to myself. The service provided by the staff is first class. Recommend the company highly.